if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's my life. Don't put your foot in it.

I've always thought I was doing well in uni... maybe not passing with flying colours, but hey, I have my fair share of As and A minuses. So maybe I'm just doing okay - I could do better, I suppose (that's what some people keep telling me) - but I'm certainly not failing or anything like that.

So why is it that I get the feeling people are disappointed in me? There are people who come and tell me that I should work harder or that I could do better. And I don't just mean my parents.

Or I have friends who are also studying who basically think I have it easy. I don't work hard and I don't stress. Unlike them. I'm sorry if you think that, because you're absolutely WRONG!! You have no idea how much I work my ass off just to get to where I am today. Just because I study differently from the way you do does not mean I do not study! I just use a different method, because it suits me, just the way your method suits you.

Stop saying stuff like, "Irene, you're so lucky. You don't feel stress." or "If only I was relaxed like you all the time." Fuck, everyone gets stressed every now and then. I just happen to handle it in a different way than you do, i.e. being confident that I can finish my assignment on time or I can pass a test. Unlike you, I do not feel the need to be negative all day and mope around. I have had my fair share of being depressed. I do not need to be more depressed by worrying senselessly about uni. I have other things in life to worry about, and no, my life isn't as sweet and easy as you think.

We all have our problems. How dare you think that yours is more important than mine, or anyone else's, for that matter. It is not a competition, okay? It's LIFE.

So get a clue. And get a life. Stop obsessing over mine.

i know that i have loved you ... at 1:40 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 comments

the.girl ;

    confused about life
    afraid of getting hurt
    let me fly away
    to your heart where i belong

past.memories;

the.messages;